- By using MagicGen’s website and services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- MagicGen provides a platform for generating boilerplate code to build or extend functionality in both Drupal and Wordpress including plugins/modules, hooks, themes, etc. In order to access the platform, you must register and enter your username and password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of these login credentials and for all activities carried out while logged in.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold MagicGen harmless against any and all damage, loss and expense of any kind (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) that arise from the following: (1) violating this Agreement, ( 2) any User Content, (3) any activity in which you participate in or through the MagicGen service, and (4) infringe any law or the rights of third parties.
- The user agrees that MagicGen may access any generated code for all reasonable purposes required to deliver its services.
- Either party may terminate MagicGen’s offerings at any time by notifying their intent to the other party. MagicGen may also terminate its services at its discretion if the user breaches any of these terms and conditions.
- MagicGen reserves the right to terminate its services in the event that the user fails to pay any applicable fees within 7 days of its due date.
- MagicGen will not retain any user information or content after an account is terminated.
These Terms of Service (these “Terms”) are entered into by and between MagicGen and the person or entity registering to use the Service (such entity or individual, the “Subscriber”) on the MagicGen website - www.magicgen.io (the “Site”). “MagicGen” is service provided by WEKNOW INC., a Delaware corporation.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by MagicGen at any time.